Monday, August 9, 2010

Shelf Life


I am a hoarder of all things bright! Although i like to lead a clutter free life i just cant seem to get over my addiction of objects that have a story to tell. Living in Delhi does make it easy for a collector of objects. Dust plays havoc. So i decided to limit my display to a glass shelf in the living room.

I was staring at it while having my morning chai and telling S how i need to design a header for my blog and he said why don't you make the glass shelf your header. That was a brilliant idea i thought. At the moment the objects on the shelf are a mix of things i picked up on my travels gifts from friends and family and a box i painted myself. Eclectic, bright and fun. That is my header!

Pink elephant from Jim Thompson, Bankok

Painted wooden parrot, Banares, small globe (a reminder to travel the world)


Box i painted

Creature in clay from Mexico

Sexy fisherwoman in clay from Banares

3 comments:

Poorvi said...

Thumbs Up I say! :)

Arch at Rang said...

I just found you today!

Lovely work:-)

Arch

Aditi Prakash said...

Hi Archana! You cant imagine how excited i am to find you find my blog!