Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pure Ghee Designs Testimonial

I got this message in my inbox this morning and it made my day!
Thank you people for supporting my work and for all the good things u say. It keeps me going.

Hi!

I bought two of your beautiful bags at the Nature Bazaar last year - everytime I use them people I don't even know comment on them. Friends have asked for them and I love them. They're practical to use all the time and no one else I know carries one!


Where else in Delhi could I find your bags? Can I order online?


Thanks

Mandira Kalra Kalaan

4 comments:

MKK said...

You put me on your BLOG!!!! :-)

Ok so now you have to tell me when I can come to your studio - I wanted to gift one of your bags to a friend of mine....and there's no harm in getting a new one for me too :-)

Thanks again
Mandira

Aditi Prakash said...

Hey Mandira,

My new range will be coming in by the end of the month. Will keep you posted.

Aditi

kavita said...

Hi Aditi,how r u?dis is kavita agarwl ur school frn

Aditi Prakash said...

Hey Kavita, Nice to hear from you! How do i get in touch with you?