Thursday, June 7, 2012

New KUTCH SLING!


On my last visit to Kutch i picked up this Dowry bag. I loved the embroidery but the construction of the bag fascinated me more. In my studio i worked on the structure further and a new shape emerged.



I added our characteristic bright colours to our new KUTCH SLING.
The contrasting colour on the inside peaks at you naughtily. You open the bag and you see another characteristic PURE GHEE trait, the bag is as beautiful on the inside as the outside! KUTCH SLING comes in three yummy colours fuschia, electric blue and bright yellow.




This one is sure to make heads turn while you enjoy your coffee date!

2 comments:

Shivani Chander said...

Wow this is so cool. I too got the dowry bag from Kutch, abso-love the ones u've created. How do i order??

Aditi Prakash said...

Thanks Shivani, Just drop me a mail aditi@puregheedesigns.com and i will send you details!