on 2-3 February 2013. It was an endeavour to connect creative communities that shared a common ethos. Much fun was had but i also learnt a few things. I thought i must share it with my readers. So here they are.
- Mix work and pleasure its always a great concoction.
- Its not just about selling your products. Goodwill is as important as sales if you want to build a great business.
- Support other small businesses. It helps you grow too.
- Always have a cafe that serves some great cakes made by Paki Bhatia, fresh sandwiches and french press coffee.
- Don't ignore the little ones, get Bhavna Bhat to organise a story telling workshop.
- A performance by Parvati and Mawkin can get people tapping their feet and create a warm fuzzy atmosphere.
- Get your husband to make a 2 min promotional film on the event!
- Create a festival mascot from waste material so kiddies can click pictures with it!
- If work can be so much fun make sure you do more of it!
|Windmill furniture studio|
|Kids learn with Bhavna|
|Metal ware by Bowman Designs|
|Kids with the Windmill mascot|
|Love by Pure Ghee Designs!|
|Stationary by 61c|