Monday, May 6, 2013

Maa Tujhe Salaam - A tribute to the most important women in my life!



While everyone else wanted me to be a doctor my mother encouraged me to follow my heart. She stood by me when I took all the unusual decisions in my life. I want to thank her for who she is and who she has helped me become.

 “Why don’t you make a bag for me. Your bags are large for me. I want a smaller bag with many pockets. One that I can carry everyday to my clinic. And make it in bright blue, I regret not buying the one I saw in that shop” said my mother who is a pediatrician by profession.

Many rounds of sampling followed. Sometimes the strap was too short or the size was not small enough.

This is how the roZana bag came about.  On mother’s day we launch the roZana bag. 14 inches wide and 9 inches high with an ample handle drop of 12”. Its very light and has 6 sturdy internal pockets and one outer pocket which helps keep things super organized. Just the way my mom likes it!

If you think your mom would like the same order one today by writing to aditi@puregheedesigns.com and it will be shipped free of cost to your mom anywhere in India.

 Available in magenta, emerald green, maroon and black. 

Stay tuned to our face book page to see more updates on this.

No comments: